By utilizing high-quality copper and most advanced technology, we manufacture Extruded Copper Bars which are the most durable and economical option for varied applications from Automotive to Household goods, Electrical to Electronics, Aerospace to marine. Extrusion Copper Bars are a form of raw metal alloys which used to manufacture finished Copper Parts and Components. We provide a wide range of Extruded Copper Bars in a variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. The manufactured range of Copper Bars is versatile for centuries to manufacture a wide variety of high-quality products due to its anti-microbial properties, excellent machining characteristics, cost-effectiveness and superior strength.
From simple to most complex Extrusion Copper Bars, we provide you with the standard products which meet all your Copper Extrusion Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Copper Bars you require. Copper Bars are accepting finish techniques including Epoxy powder coating, nickel, Electroless nickel, silver, solder, tin-plated, partial plating and more.
Select Copper Bars based on a variety of factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your required application. We provide high volume production for Extruded Copper Bars requirement.
Copper Flat Bars
Copper Hollow Bars
Copper Solid Bars
Copper Round Bars
Copper Hex Bars
Copper Square Bars
Copper Rectangular Bars
- Pure Copper, Copper Nickel Alloys, Beryllium-copper, High Conductivity Copper, Free Machining Copper and many more based on custom specification.
Copper Bars Testing Process:
- Copper high tensile strength testing.
- Copper Hardness testing.
- Copper Surface Finish Testing.
Copper Bar Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Corrosion & Weathering Resistant.
- Malleable and Ductile.
- Meet High mechanical and tensile strength.
- Temperature tolerant, Spark Resistant.
- Excellent machinability and electrical conductivity.
- Anti-Microbial Properties.
- Great Flexibility to Shape & Cast.
Copper Bar Applications:
- Suitable for bus bars, conductors, electrical components, general and chemical engineering components, brazing and welding process, instrumentation applications.
- Copper Bars are widely used for power distribution, power generation, semi-conductors and electronic applications.
- Suitable for hazardous environments like mines, oil refineries & other areas of explosion or fire.
- For used by Automotive, Marine, Transport, Packaging, Construction, Machining, Consumer Goods, Electrical, Telecommunication, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Waterworks, Sanitary, Chemical and many other Industries.
Copper International Material Grade Comparison Table
Chromium Zirconium Copper (General Reference Density 8.89 gm/cm3)
IS 8365 CuZr
Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon
Copper Chromium Zirconium
IS 8365 CuCrZr
IS 8365 CuCr
Copper Nickel (General Reference Density 8.94 gm/cm3)
Copper Nickel 95/5
IS 8362 95/5
IS 8362 70/30
Copper Nickel 90/10
IS 8362 90/10
Other Copper (General Reference Density 8.94 gm/cm3)
Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP)
IS191 - CuETP
IS 6912 - ETP
Low Leaded Nickel Copper
IS 1545 Cu-DLP
Leaded Nickel Copper
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.