MIG Welding Wire
We are leading manufacturer of MIG Welding Wire. Whether you require MIG Welding Wires for Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Automobile, Aerospace, Lightening, Chemical, Marine, Construction, Manufacturing, Telecommunication or any other industrial sectors, We can manufacture with your specific requirements. With our extensive inventory of material, custom manufacturing facility, standard technology and more, We provide custom manufacturing for MIG Welding Wire. We provide wide range of MIG Welding Wires is in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. MIG Welding Wire has wide variety of applications and ideal for different types of welding applications. From Simple to Most Complex requirements, We provide the production of MIG Welding Wires which meet all your Industrial Connection and Installation Requirements. With Precisely combine material and alloys, we manufacture exact MIG Welding Wires you require.
MIG Welding Wires are excellent for any welding applications. Each set of electrodes provide different characteristics. MIG Welding Wire is available with AWS Electrode classification as well. The range of MIG Welding Wire is manufactured from it to meet special requirements of our customers. We provide high volume production and Bulk Quantity Manufacturing for MIG Welding Wires.
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Flux Core Wires.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- MIG Welding Wires are generally available with copper plating for ensuring zero oxidation.
MIG Welding Wire Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Provide trouble free feeding.
- Perfect Layer winding.
- Ensure Strong Welding.
- Low spatter and flows smoothly.
- Prevent moisture and dirt.
- Provide accuracy in wire placement.
- Ensure consistency in welding applications.
MIG Welding Wire Applications:
- Recommended for continuous welding of different alloys.
- Ideal for varied applications in general fabrication, automobile, ship, building, goods industry, railway and other applications.
- MIG Welding Wire use for many pre-weld and post-weld applications including forming, cutting, cleaning, grinding, tacking, pre-heating, joints and many more.
MIG Welding Wire
based on custom specification or samples and & to UK, USA, Middle East, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Greece, Spain and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.