Metal Turned Parts is your one stop solution for diverse selection of Extruded Profiles and other extrusion products. With extensive inventory of Metal Rods, Sheets, Plates, Bars, Extruded Profiles and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
The range of Extruded Profiles include Aluminium Extruded Profiles, Stainless Steel Extruded Profiles, Steel Extruded Profiles, Brass Extruded Profiles, Copper Extruded Profiles, MS Extruded profiles and many more. Whether you are looking for Extruded Profiles for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide wide range of Extruded Profiles. We focus on manufacturing most challenging designs with required tolerance. From simple to most complex Extrusion Profiles, we provide you the production which meet all your Extrusion Requirements. Choosing custom extruded profiles will benefits you in several ways. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Extruded Profiles you require. The Extruded Profiles are also available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing, Bright Dip or any mechanical finish to improve its durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Choose the range of Extruded Profiles based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide Low as well as high volume production for Extruded Profiles.
Custom Extrusion Process:
- Extrusion Process is used to create objects of fixed extruded profiles. The range of Extruded Profiles are manufactured from Billets under experienced team of experts. Once billets are thoroughly heated, they are extruded in hydraulic process.
- Then, Semi Finished Extrusions are shifted to the drawing area where they have been pointed, drawn, straighten or cold rolled.
- After that, the Extruded Profiles and Sections are checked and monitored for the chemical, mechanical and electrical properties to meet your specific requirements.
Extruded Profile Forms:
- Hollow Extruded Profile Form
- Semi hollow Form
- Solids Form
- Tubing Form
Extruded Profile Shapes:
- L Shaped Extruded Profile
- Full Round Extruded Profiles
- Half Round Extruded Profiles
- J Extruded Profiles
- U Channel Extruded Profiles
- Z Extruded Profiles
- Rectangular Extruded Profiles
- Structural Angle Extruded Profiles
- I Beam Extruded Profiles
- Square Extruded Profiles
- Flat Extruded Profiles
- Angle Extruded Profiles
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Extruded Profiles Testing Process:
- Metal high tensile strength testing
- Metal Hardness testing
- Metal Surface Finish Testing
Extruded Profiles Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Tight Tolerance Custom Extruded Profiles.
- High Corrosion Resistant and Good Weldability.
- Wear and tear Resistant.
- Use to withstand stress created by extrusion.
- Extrusion process increase the strength of material.
- Excellent Mechanical properties.
- Increased Ductility and workability.
- High pressure properties.
- Enhanced formability & machinability.
Extruded Profiles Applications:
- Extruded Profiles are widely used in windows, doors, electronics, transportaion and many more product areas.
- Widely used for fasteners, turned components, milled components, machined components, precision components and parts, etc.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- Extruded Profiles are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.