Split Bolt Wire Connector
A split bolt wire connector is one kind of connector that allows temporary connections of more than two wires and easy disconnections. Whether you require split bolt wire connectors for electrical, electronics, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting, chemical, marine, construction, manufacturing, telecommunication, or any other industrial sectors, we are your one-stop solution provider for high-quality industrial split bolt connectors. With our extensive inventory of materials, custom manufacturing facility, standard technology, and more, we provide custom manufacturing for electrical split bolt wire connectors. We provide a wide range of split bolt wire connectors in a variety of materials, sizes, threads, heads, finishing or coating, shapes, and quantities. From simple to most complex split bolt wire connectors, we provide the production of split bolt connectors which meet all your Industrial Requirements. With precisely combine metal material and alloys, we manufacture the exact split bolt wire connector you require. The range of split bolt wire connectors is also available with various finishing and surface coating options including Powder Coating, Polishing, mechanical finish, anodizing, chrome, silver plating, tin, Nickle plating, zinc surface, and more.
The range of custom split bolt wire connectors include brass split bolt connector, insulated split bolt connector, aluminium split bolt connectors, grounding split bolt connectors, hex split bolt connector, solderless split bolt connector, and many more. Custom split bolt wire connectors are generally manufactured to meet and comply with standards set by DIN, ISO, JIS, and ANSI. Choose the electrical split bolt wire connector based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities, and more for your required application. We provide high-volume production and bulk quantity manufacturing for split bolt wire connectors.
Split Bolt Wire Connectors
Insulated Split Bolt Connectors
Aluminum and Copper Split Bolts
Brass Split Bolt Connectors
Split Bolt Electrical Connectors
Grounding Split Bolt Connectors
Wide Range of Alloys for Split Bolt Wire Connector:
Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Split Bolt Wire Connector Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Fasteners.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The split bolt wire connectors manufacturing process include Machining, Heat Treatment, Surface Finishing, Thread Forming and Rolling, Protective Coating.
Split Bolt Wire Connectors Features:
- High electrical and mechanical characteristics.
- Corrosion and cracking resistant.
- Provides a maximum pressure.
- Ensures a secure connection.
- Compact dimensions and high strength.
- UL486A/CSA Listed.
- Most conduction and high breakage resistance.
- Provide easy, simple and quick installation.
- Available with a hex head for ease of use.
Split Bolt Wire Connectors Applications:
- For high-torque applications.
- Split bolt wire connectors are Ideal for jointing or tapping off of conductors.
- High-quality split bolt connectors will be used with a variety of solid copper wire, compact, compressed, copper-weld conductors, and rebar.
- Split bolt wire connectors are commonly used for equine fencing, electric power, grounding, and pool bonds.
- The range of custom split bolt wire connectors is widely used in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, marine, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food, and many more industrial sectors.
Split Bolt Wire Connectors FAQs:
1. What is a split-bolt wire connector?
A split-bolt wire connector is a handy metal electrical component used to connect any electrical wire, electrical cable, or rope.
2. Split-bolt wire connectors are ideal for what kinds of connections?
A split-bolt wire connectors are ideal for copper-to-copper, aluminium-to-aluminium, and copper-to-aluminium connections.
3. What are the uses of split-bolt wire connectors?
Split bolt wire connectors are used for a variety of purposes, but mainly for joining and connecting hard-drawn cable conductors and insulated copper conductors.
4. How many wires can be connected with a single split-bolt wire connector?
Depending on the split-bolt wire connector hole size, you can connect a minimum of two wires and a maximum of six to ten wires using a single split-bolt wire connector.
5. How do you tighten split-bolt wire connectors?
Split-bolt wire connectors are easy to install. No special tools are required for installation. You can tighten them or connect them easily with a wrench tool.
6. Which material is used to manufacture split-bolt wire connectors?
To manufacture standard and high-quality split-bolt wire connectors, we used free-cutting brass, high-strength copper alloy, high-conductive copper, high-strength aluminium, and any other based on the requirement.
7. Why should I choose you as a split-bolt wire connector manufacturer?
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified split-bolt wire connectors manufacturing company providing standard and custom split-bolt wire connectors solutions with 31+ years of experience. You can count on us for custom industrial split bolt wire connectors which are delivered on time with 100% customer satisfaction.
8. Why should I choose your split-bolt wire connectors over others?
Our split-bolt wire connectors are manufactured from the latest technologies and combination of premium grade metal material that makes them more reliable and durable. Our offered split-bolt wire connectors are known for their premium quality, high strength, and excellent electrical as well as mechanical characteristics.
9. Do you offer a variety of split-bolt wire connectors?
Yes, we manufacture and offer a wide variety of split-bolt wire connectors to meet the material and dimensional specifications laid by diverse international standards.
10. What types of split-bolt wire connectors do you offer?
We manufacture and offer any type of split-bolt wire connectors including round-head split bolt wire connectors, 3D split bolt wire connectors, American standard split bolt wire connectors, Australian standard split bolt wire connectors, hexagonal head split bolt wire connectors, aluminium and copper split bolts, split bolt electrical connectors, insulated split bolt connectors, brass split bolt connectors, grounding split bolt connectors, square-head split bolt wire connectors, round-head split bolt wire connectors, extra stud split bolt wire connector, full thread split bolt wire connector, European standard split bolt wire connector and more as per customer specification and requirements.
11. Do split-bolt wire connectors require any special plating?
Generally, split-bolt wire connectors are made of natural brass. Based on customer requirements or special industrial applications; they are available with high conductive plating and coatings such as copper coating, electro-tin finishing, nickel plating, and many others.