Metal Turned Parts is your one stop solution for diverse selection of Extruded Rods and other extrusion products. With extensive inventory of Metal Rods, Sheets, Plates and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
Whether you are looking for Extruded Rods for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide wide range of Extruded Rods in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. The purpose or usage of the Extruded Rods are unlimited. From simple to most complex Extrusion Rods, we provide you the production which meet all your Extrusion Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Extruded Rods you require. The Extruded Rods are also available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish to improve its durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Select the range of Extruded Rods based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Extruded Rods.
Custom Extrusion Process:
- The range of Extruded Rods are manufactured from Billets under experienced team of experts. Once billets are thoroughly heated, they are extruded in hydraulic process.
- Then, Semi Finished Extrusions are shifted to the drawing area where they have been pointed, drawn, straighten or cold rolled.
- After that, the Extruded Rods are checked and monitored for the chemical, mechanical and electrical properties to meet your specific requirements.
Extruded Rods Forms:
- Hollow and Semi Hollow
Extruded Rods Shapes:
- Square Extruded Rods
- Hollow Extruded Rods
- Semi Hollow Extruded Rods
- Round Extruded Rods
- Hex Extruded Rods
- Flat Extruded Rods
- Rectangular Extruded Rods
- Solid Extruded Rods
- Knurling Extruded Rods
- Octagon Extruded Rods
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Extruded Rods Testing Process:
- Metal high tensile strength testing
- Metal Hardness testing
- Metal Surface Finish Testing
Extruded Rods Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Extrusion process increase the strength of material.
- Closer Tolerance, Better Surface Finish.
- Increased Ductility and workability.
- High Corrosion Resistant & Good Weldability.
- Combines Strength with Flexibility
- High pressure properties.
- With Special Tempers to enhance formability & machinability.
Extruded Rods Applications:
- Widely used for fasteners, turned components, milled components, machined components, precision components and pars, etc.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- Extruded Rods are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
based on custom specification or samples and & to UK, USA, Middle East, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Greece, Spain and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.