Aluminium Turned Parts
Whether you are looking for Aluminium Turned Parts for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide wide range of Aluminium Turned Parts in variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. Aluminium is light weight, non-magnetic and silvered metal. The purpose or usage of the Aluminium Turned Parts are unlimited. The manufactured range of Aluminium Turned Parts are the right choice for various applications because of its long-lasting performance, excellent machining characteristics and exceptional features. The cutting speed must also be set correctly which is depend on tool quality, alloy, turning machine and more.
No matter what size of parts or complexity of design require for Aluminium Turned Parts, we provide you the production which meet all your Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Aluminium Turned Parts you require. Aluminium Turned Parts are accepting finish techniques including powder coatings, anodizing, electro plating and more.
Select Aluminium Turned Parts based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Aluminium Turned Parts.
- 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 5052, 2024, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
Aluminium Turned Parts Testing Process:
- Aluminium high tensile strength testing.
- Aluminium Hardness testing.
- Aluminium Surface Finish Testing.
Aluminium Turned Parts Machining Options:
- CNC Milling and Turning
- Laser Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Surface Finishing
Aluminium Turned Parts Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Excellent Strength & elasticity.
- High Corrosion Resistant & electrical conductivity.
- Easily Machined. Not Weldable.
- Optimally adapted material for milling result.
- Easily Bent, Punched and sheared.
- High Fatigue Strength.
- Reflects heat and light.
- Simple to Complex Tolerance Aluminium Turned Parts Available.
Aluminium Turned Parts Applications:
- For high precision or commercial parts.
- Widely used for various machining and tuning capacities.
- For small to large scale volume products.
- Used where high strength to weight ratio is required.
- Great Choice for highly flammable environment or applications which involve explosion.
- Aluminium Turned Parts are widely used by Auto Parts, Marine, Transport, Engine Parts, Packaging, Construction, Machinery Equipment, Consumer Goods, Electrical Industries.
Aluminium International Material Grade Comparison Table
Non-Ferrous Material - Aluminium Alloys
Aluminium Turned Parts
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.