Metric Fasteners measured in millimetres (m or mm) as opposed to the US or Imperial Fasteners measured in inches. Whether you require Metric Fasteners for electrical, electronics, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lightening, chemical, marine, construction, manufacturing, telecommunication or any other industrial sectors, we are your one-stop solution provider for Metric Fasteners. With our extensive inventory of material, custom manufacturing facility, standard technology and more, we provide custom manufacturing for Metric Fasteners. We offer a wide range of Metric Fasteners in a variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. Metric fasteners are generally available in coarse or fine pitch. The usage and purpose of Metric Fasteners are unlimited! From simple to most complex Metric Fasteners, we provide the production of Metric Fasteners which meet all your Industrial Fastening and Installation Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we manufacture exact Fasteners you require. The rage of Metric Fasteners is also available with various finishing and surface coating options including Powder Coating, Polishing, mechanical finish, anodizing, chrome, silver plating, tin, Nickle plating, zinc surface and more.
Metric Fasteners generally manufactured to meet and comply standard set by DIN, ISO, JIS and ANSI. Choose the Metal Fasteners based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production and bulk quantity manufacturing for Metric Fasteners.
Metric Threaded Inserts
Metric Threaded Rods
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Metric Fasteners.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The Fasteners Manufacturing Process include Heat Treatment, Surface Finishing, Thread Forming and Rolling, Protective Coating.
Metric Fasteners Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- UL and cUL Listed Metric Fasteners.
- Metric Fasteners are available in different strength grades.
- High quality and standard metric fasteners.
- Dimensional Accuracy and Improved Functionality.
- High Strength and integrity.
- Provide easy installation and fastening.
- Corrosion resistant.
- High electrical conductivity properties.
- Available in both fully threaded or partially threaded.
Metric Fasteners Applications:
- For various Fastening, Joining, Installation and many more applications.
- For small to large scale projects.
- The range of Metric Fasteners widely used in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, marine, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.