We are the one-stop solution for manufacturing and exporting a range of Copper Rods based on your custom specification. With an extensive inventory of extruded rods, bars, sheets, profiles, plates and more, we provide the best product solution based on your specification and requirements. Copper Rods are manufactured from the various process including extrusion, casting, rolling, machinability, melting, forming, heat treatment, surface finishing and many more. These processes turn copper into circular or bar shaped pieces which can be machined or used into all types of applications.
We mainly provide two types of Copper Rods including Externally Threaded Copper Rods and Internally Threaded Copper Rods. There are other various types also available for Copper Rods including Copper Wire Rods, Solid Copper Rods, Copper Profile Rods, Copper Tube Rods, Copper Semi-Finished Rods and more. Copper is a widely-used and versatile material with excellent features for use in various industries. The range of special-specific Copper Rods widely distributed in different industrial sectors due to the use and enhancement of properties. Whether you are looking for Copper Rods for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lightening or any other type of applications, we provide a full range of Copper Rods in variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. From simple to most complex copper extrusion rods, we provide you with the products which meet all your extrusion requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast precise copper extruded rods for you. We also provide copper rods with different types of surface finishing options including Nickle, electroless Nickle, silver, soldering, tin-plated, epoxy powder coating, partial plating and more.
Select the range of Extruded Copper Rods based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Extruded Copper Rods.
Custom Extrusion Process:
- The range of Copper Extruded Rods are manufactured from Billets under experienced team of experts. Once billets are thoroughly heated, they are extruded in hydraulic process.
- Then, Semi Finished Extrusions are shifted to the drawing area where they have been pointed, drawn, straighten or cold rolled.
- After that, the Copper Extruded Rods are checked and monitored for the chemical, mechanical and electrical properties to meet your specific requirements.
Extruded Copper Rods Forms and Shapes:
- Square Copper Rods
- Hollow Copper Rods
- Semi Hollow Copper Rods
- Solid Copper Rods
- Round Copper Rods
- Half Round Copper Rods
- Hex Copper Rods
- Flat Copper Rods
- Rectangular Copper Rods
- Knurling Copper Rods
- Octagon Copper Rods
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, CDA Copper Alloys, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
Copper Extruded Rods Testing Process:
- Copper High Tensile strength testing.
- Copper Alloy Hardness testing.
- Surface Finish Testing.
Extruded Copper Rods Features:
- RoHS and ELV compliant alloys.
- Extrusion Process increases the strength of material.
- High thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Superior Machining ability & corrosion resistant.
- Withstand Abrasion and stress.
- Versatile and Malleable Conductor.
- Resistance to harsh temperatures and environments, moisture and chemical.
- Copper Rods are available in simple to complex tolerance.
- Outstanding Drawability and excellent surface.
Extruded Copper Rods Applications:
- Extruded Copper Rods are ideal for various power and communication cable, house wiring, strips for power & distribution transformers and more.
- Widely used to achieve safe, reliable and long-term earthing protection.
- Copper Rods widely used to function with precision.
- Extruded Copper Rods commonly used in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
Copper International Material Grade Comparison Table
|Chromium Zirconium Copper (General Reference Density 8.89 gm/cm3)|
IS 8365 CuZr
Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon
Copper Chromium Zirconium
IS 8365 CuCrZr
IS 8365 CuCr
|Copper Nickel (General Reference Density 8.94 gm/cm3)|
Copper Nickel 95/5
IS 8362 95/5
IS 8362 70/30
Copper Nickel 90/10
IS 8362 90/10
|Other Copper (General Reference Density 8.94 gm/cm3)|
Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP)
IS191 - CuETP
IS 6912 - ETP
Low Leaded Nickel Copper
IS 1545 Cu-DLP
Leaded Nickel Copper
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.