We are a Leading Manufacturer and one stop solution provider of Brass Electrodes for your diverse Industrial Requirements. With extensive inventory of Brass Alloys, Standard Technologies, Capacity, Custom Facility and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements. Brass Electrodes are also known as Brass Electrical Conductors.
The wide range of Brass Electrodes available including Brass EDM Electrodes, Brass Earthing Electrodes, GI Earthing Electrodes, Precision Cutting Brass Electrodes, Brass Welding Electrodes, Single Channel Brass Electrodes, Multi-Channel Brass Electrodes, Single Hole Brass Electrodes, Brass Wire Electrodes and more. We provide wide range of Brass Electrodes in variety of materials, sizes, shapes, types, purpose and quantity. From simple to most complex Brass Electrodes, we provide you the production which meet all your custom industrial Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Brass Electrodes you require. The range of Brass Electrodes are available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish including Bronze, Copper, Antique, Stainless Steel, Matt, Satin, Chrome and more to improve its appearance, durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Select the range of Brass Electrodes based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, grooves, holes, threads, tapers, surfaces, process capabilities, purpose and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Brass Electrodes.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process for Copper Electrodes:
- Precision Stamping for shaped brass electrodes.
- Design, Build and Maintaining of Complex Progressive Dies.
- Best facility for customize Brass Electrodes.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
Brass Electrodes Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Strong, Durable and High Corrosion Resistance.
- High machining properties.
- Lower Conductivity than copper electrodes.
- Improved Strength and Hardness.
- High Performance and transfer capabilities.
- Increased ductility and strength.
- Ensure Safety and Reliability.
- Abrasion, Erosion and fatigue resistance.
- Comply all applicable requirements.
- High quality and standard Brass Electrodes.
- Available in Simple to Complex Design.
- Quick Production Times.
- Consistent Production methods.
- Available in medium scale to large scale production.
- Ensure precise performance.
Brass Electrodes Applications:
- Brass Electrodes are generally used for connection of Non-metallic part of circuit.
- Used in semiconductor, EDM, circuit breakers, relays, switches, and many other applications.
- For wide range of wire processing industries.
- Applicable for drilling titanium fasteners.
- Brass Electrodes are commonly used in both commercial and industrial applications.
- Brass Electrodes are ideal for Pipeline systems, mining, transportaion, power plants, petroleum industry and refining, food processing, and many more applications.
- Available for various small to large scale projects.