Metal Turned Parts is your one stop solution for diverse selection of Steel Billets and other extrusion products. With extensive inventory of Metal Rods, Sheets, Plates, Bars, Extruded Profiles, Ingots, Billets and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
Steel Billets are Semi Finished Products manufactured to specific material alloy standards, dimensions and shapes for various applications based on custom specification. Steel Billets are form of material widely used for CNC machining products and other high-quality products or components. Whether you are looking for Steel Billets for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide wide range of Steel Billets. Billets are also known as bar stock. Proper casting of Billets is requiring to determine its strength and flexibility. rom simple to most complex Steel Billets, we provide you the production which meet all your Extrusion Requirements. Choosing custom steel billets will benefits you in several ways. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Steel Billets you require.
Choose the range of Steel Billets based on different factors including material alloys, design specification, shapes, load requirements process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide Low as well as high volume production for Steel Billets.
Manufacturing Process for Steel Billets:
- Billets are semi product used in various procedures to manufacture components. To manufacture Steel billets, Include the melting steel scrap in electric furnace which convert it into molten metal.
- Electric Furnace uses electricity to heat steel scrap, melt steel scrap and remove impurities to generate steel during process.
- The properties and temperature of steel decide the quality, shapes and form of steel billets.
- After that, the casting process is applied to molten steel. Throughout continuous casting, the steel which has liquid is solidified into shape.
- The semi-finished steel billets are utilized to manufacture wide range of products.
- Centrifugal Casting is also used to produce circular tubes as billets.
Steel Billets Forms and Shapes:
- Often available in Rectangular, Square or Circle Profile.
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Steel Billets Testing Process:
- Steel high tensile strength testing
- Steel Hardness testing
- Steel Surface Finish Testing
Steel Billets Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Formed into various functional shapes and sizes based on requirements.
- Steel Billets are known for its ductility and malleability.
- High Strength and Flexibility.
Steel Billets Applications:
- Steel Billets are used for further stages of metal casting.
- Steel Billets are used as a raw material or feedstock in extrusion, forging, rolling and other metal processing applications.
- Used to create bars, rods, sections in particular shapes.
- Used as a cylindrical sleeve or tubes.
- Used extensively in forge or machine shops for production of engineering and machining parts and components.
- Applicable for fasteners, turned components, milled components, machined components, precision components and pars, etc.
- Steel Billets are also used in valves, pumps, impellers, faucets, bearings, sleeves, mechanical parts and more.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- Steel billets are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
based on custom specification or samples and & to UK, USA, Middle East, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Greece, Spain and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.