Extrusion Aluminium Bars are a form of raw metal alloys which used to manufacture finished aluminium parts, components and products. Whether you are looking for Aluminium Bars for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide a wide range of Extruded Aluminium bars in a variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. The purpose or usage of the Aluminium Bars is unlimited. The manufactured range of Aluminium Bars are the right choice for various applications because of its long-lasting performance, excellent machining characteristics and exceptional features.
From simple to most complex Extrusion Aluminium Bars, we provide you with the products which meet all your Aluminium Extrusion Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Aluminium Bars you require. Aluminium Bars are accepting finish techniques including powder coatings, anodizing, electroplating and more.
Select best suitable aluminium bars based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Extruded Aluminium Bars.
Aluminium Flat Bars
Aluminium Hollow Bars
Aluminium Solid Bars
Aluminium Round Bars
Aluminium Hex Bars
Aluminium Square Bars
Aluminium Rectangular Bars
- 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification
Aluminium Bars Testing Process
- Aluminium high tensile strength testing.
- Aluminium Hardness testing.
- Aluminium Surface Finish Testing.
Aluminium Bar Features
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- High Corrosion Resistant & Good Weldability.
- High Strength, ductility and workability.
- Light weight and Non-Magnetic
- Combines Strength with Flexibility
- Thermal Conductive Properties
- High electrical conductivity.
- With Special Tempers to enhance formability & machinability.
- Good Anodising capabilities.
Aluminium Bar Applications
- For Drilled and Turned Components.
- For Screw Machine Applications.
- Great Choice for highly flammable environment or applications which involve explosion.
- Widely used by Transport, Packaging, Construction, Machinery Equipment, Consumer Goods, Electrical Industries.
Aluminium International Material Grade Comparison Table
Non-Ferrous Material - Aluminium Alloys