Neutral links are one type of electrical component used as an accessory in panel boards and electrical boards in industries like electrical, electronics, and telecommunications. We are a manufacturer of neutral links that are suitable for the termination of neutral and ground wires. Our range of neutral links such as screw-type neutral links
Barrier strip neutral links, spade neutral links, modular neutral links, meter neutral links, neutral earth links, brass neutral links, copper neutral links, stainless steel neutral links, aluminium neutral links, and more are available in a wide range of sizes, materials, screws, holes, finishes, shapes, types, and styles. We provide a wide range of standard and high-quality neutral links in various metric and imperial sizes. Custom neutral links are built to fit all your requirements. Our broad range of neutral links is manufactured to deliver consistent performance, dimensional accuracy, quality, and value.
The various types of neutral links are available with different kinds of screws including multi-head screws, headless set screws, slotted machine screws, hex screws, and more. Neutral links are also available with various plating, coating, or finishing options including chrome, Nickle brass, zinc, electro tin, natural brass, tin, or any to increase its performance and durability. There is a wide selection of neutral links available with European and/or international standards. Our neutral links meet RoHS compliance, TUV approval and UL listing requirements. The custom neutral links meet customers’ samples, design specifications, and performance requirements.
Neutral Links Features:
- Easily Assembled with Screws.
- It plays a key role in the isolation of electrical equipment.
- Neutral Links are available with various types of screws and holes.
- Withstand high pressure and current.
- Minimize the issues during installation.
- The included screws minimize the risk of cross-threading and tearing.
- Resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- Provide easy termination and disconnection.
- High tensile strength and strong construction.
- High durable and lightweight.
- Available in various configurations.
Neutral Links Applications:
- Neutral Links used for neutral, earth, or grounding wires termination.
- Neutral Links are considered and used as a backbone for the protection of building circuits such as MCB, switchgear, circuit breaker, RCD, etc.
- In industries, neutral links are used with panel boards, energy meters, switch gears, MCBs, etc.
- Act as a Neutral terminal in an electric circuit, connections, conductors, and other components.
- Ideal for surface mounting applications.
- Widely used for connecting multiple neutral points to a single place.
- Custom Neutral Links are available for electrical, electronics, mechanical, manufacturing, construction, residential, telecommunication, automotive, automobile, and many other industries.
Neutral Links FAQs:
1. What is the purpose of neutral links?
In a typical electrical circuit, the purpose of neutral links is to terminate neutral wires and vary in construction depending on how many neutral terminations are used.
2. What types of neutral links do you provide?
We provide any type, and size of neutral links such as 2-way neutral links, 4-way neutral links, 8-way neutral links, 1-meter neutral links, heavy-duty neutral links, modular neutral links, DIN Rail neutral links, and many more.
3. Are neutral link and neutral terminal blocks are same?
Yes. In various industrial applications, neutral links are known as neutral terminal blocks, neutral bars, and neutral strips.
4. What are benefits of neutral links?
There are so many benefits of neutral links, here we consider some of them that also help you to understand the importance of neutral links:
- Consists of multi-sockets and screws for neutral wire connection.
- Most efficient in the distribution of electricity.
- Protect electrical installation and circuits from the damage of overload.
- Require less space.
- Prevent short circuits.
- Easy to connect and disconnect: Flexible.
5. What is the use of neutral links?
An electrical component or accessory, the neutral link is used on panel boards & electrical boards in different industries such as electrical, electronics, construction, solar, maintenance, manufacturing, aerospace, medical, oil & gas, telecommunications, and many more. It is used as a backbone in the construction of circuit protections, such as MCBs, switchgear, circuit breakers, etc.
6. Do you provide neutral links for a custom application?
Yes, based on customer requirements, we manufacture and provide custom neutral links with custom sizes, types, materials, shapes, standards, threads, finishing, and other value-added services. If you are looking for a custom neutral link manufacturing company or service, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Do you provide finishing or coating with neutral links manufacturing service?
Yes, of course. We provide any type of finishing or coating service with neutral links (such as chrome, nickel brass, zinc, electro-tin, natural brass, tin, or electro-plating) that improves product quality.
8. Why choose brass neutral links?
The neutral links made from brass are considered to be the ideal choice for electrical applications for the following reasons:
- Excellent electrical, mechanical, and chemical characteristics.
- Suitable for application where corrosion resistance is required.
- Easy to cast and more malleable compared to some other metals.
- High strength material that does not crack easily.
- Very good thermal as well as electrical conductivity.
- Due to its non-ferromagnetic nature, brass can be recycled more easily.
9. What to consider while choosing neutral links manufacturer?
When you are searching for neutral links manufacturer, you can look at the company's experience, services, capabilities, quality of product, turnover time, customer reviews, and other parameters that play important based on your requirements.
10. How much is the cost of neutral links?
The cost of neutral links is not fixed, it's vary based on type, size, complexity, type of material, and many other factors, you can quickly contact us or request a free quick quote based on requirements.