Neutral links are one type of electrical component used as an accessory in panel boards and electrical boards in industries like electrical, electronics, and telecommunications. We are a manufacturer of neutral links that are suitable for the termination of neutral and ground wires. Our range of neutral links such as screw-type neutral links
Barrier strip neutral links, spade neutral links, modular neutral links, meter neutral links, neutral earth links, brass neutral links, copper neutral links, stainless steel neutral links, aluminium neutral links, and more are available in a wide range of sizes, materials, screws, holes, finishes, shapes, types, and styles. We provide a wide range of standard and high-quality neutral links in various metric and imperial sizes. Custom neutral links are built to fit all your requirements. Our broad range of neutral links is manufactured to deliver consistent performance, dimensional accuracy, quality, and value.
The various types of neutral links are available with different kinds of screws including multi-head screws, headless set screws, slotted machine screws, hex screws, and more. Neutral links are also available with various plating, coating, or finishing options including chrome, Nickle brass, zinc, electro tin, natural brass, tin, or any to increase its performance and durability. There is a wide selection of neutral links available with European and/or international standards. Our neutral links meet RoHS compliance, TUV approval and UL listing requirements. The custom neutral links meet customers’ samples, design specifications, and performance requirements.
Neutral Links Features:
- Easily Assembled with Screws.
- It plays a key role in the isolation of electrical equipment.
- Neutral Links are available with various types of screws and holes.
- Withstand high pressure and current.
- Minimize the issues during installation.
- The included screws minimize the risk of cross-threading and tearing.
- Resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- Provide easy termination and disconnection.
- High tensile strength and strong construction.
- High durable and lightweight.
- Available in various configurations.
Neutral Links Applications:
- Neutral Links used for neutral, earth, or grounding wires termination.
- Neutral Links are considered and used as a backbone for the protection of building circuits such as MCB, switchgear, circuit breaker, RCD, etc.
- In industries, neutral links are used with panel boards, energy meters, switch gears, MCBs, etc.
- Act as a Neutral terminal in an electric circuit, connections, conductors, and other components.
- Ideal for surface mounting applications.
- Widely used for connecting multiple neutral points to a single place.
- Custom Neutral Links are available for electrical, electronics, mechanical, manufacturing, construction, residential, telecommunication, automotive, automobile, and many other industries.