We provide diverse selection of Metal Ingots and other extrusion products. With extensive inventory of Metal Rods, Sheets, Plates, Bars, Extruded Profiles, Ingots, Billets and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
The range of Metal Ingots include Steel ingots, brass ingots, stainless steel ingots, copper ingots, aluminium ingots and more. The Ingots are cast into various shapes and forms. Metal Ingots are manufactured to specific design, standards, dimensions and shapes for various applications based on custom specification. Whether you are looking for Metal Ingots for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide wide range of Metal Ingots. We focus on manufacturing the most challenging designs with required tolerance. From simple to most complex Metal Ingots, we provide you the production which meet all your Extrusion Requirements. Choosing custom metal ingots will benefits you in several ways. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Metal Ingots you require.
Choose the range of Metal Ingots based on different factors including material alloys, design specification, shapes, forms, load requirements process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide Low as well as high volume production for Metal Ingots.
Metal Ingots Manufacturing Process:
- Ingot is a piece of related pure metal. Ingots are manufactured by Melting of that particular metal scraps in Furnaces, and Casted in cast iron moulds.
- The melted metal is poured into cast iron moulds. The Ingots are cooled and separated from the moulds.
Metal Ingots Shapes:
- Often available in Rectangle, Square, Polygon or other shape.
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Metal Ingots Testing Process:
- Metal high tensile strength testing
- Metal Hardness testing
- Metal Surface Finish Testing
Metal Ingots Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Casted in Suitable shape for further processing.
- Sturdy Construction.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Erosion Resistant.
- High ductility and malleability.
- High Strength and Flexibility.
Metal Ingots Applications:
- Metal Ingots are used in foundries, die casting, investment casting and other casting related applications.
- Ingots are usually second required material for manufacturing of turned parts, milling parts machined components, precision components and more.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- Metal Ingots are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.