Steel Rods are known as the most widely used manufacturing or construction materials in the world for its strength, versatility and cost-effectiveness. At Metal Turned Parts, we can provide custom manufacturing and exporting for range of Steel Rods. With extensive inventory of Extruded Rods, Bars, Sheets, Profiles, Plates and more, we provide the best product solution based on custom specification and requirements. Steel Rods are manufactured from various process including extrusion, casting, rolling, machinability, melting, forming, heat treatment, surface finishing and many more. These processes turn Steel into Circular or Bar Shaped pieces which can be machined or casted into all types of applications.
Steel Rods are available in various types including Threaded Steel Rods, Mild Steel Rods, Deformed Steel Rods, Steel Reinforcing Rods (Rebar), TMT Steel Rods and more. Steel Rods are metals and alloys which are designed in the pattern of Rods. The Quality range of Steel Rods are the backbone of any Industry. Steel Bars are available with enhanced physical properties, high strength and ductility for used in variety of applications. Whether you are looking for Steel Rods for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lightening or any other type of applications, We provide wide range of Steel Rods in variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. From Simple to Most Complex Steel Extrusion Rods, We provide you the production which meet all your extrusion requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast steel extruded rods you require. Steel Rods are accepting different types of surface finish including electro plating, powder coating, anodizing, black oxide and many more.
Select the range of Extruded Steel Rods based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Extruded Steel Rods.
Custom Extrusion Process:
- The range of Steel Extruded Rods are manufactured from Billets under experienced team of experts. Once billets are thoroughly heated, they are extruded in hydraulic process.
- Then, Semi Finished Extrusions are shifted to the drawing area where they have been pointed, drawn, straighten or cold rolled.
- After that, the Steel Extruded Rods are checked and monitored for the chemical, mechanical and electrical properties to meet your specific requirements.
Extruded Steel Rods Forms and Shapes:
- Square Steel Rods
- Hollow Steel Rods
- Semi Hollow Steel Rods
- Solid Steel Rods
- Round Steel Rods
- Half Round Steel Rods
- Hex Steel Rods
- Flat Steel Rods
- Rectangular Steel Rods
- Knurling Steel Rods
- Octagon Steel Rods
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Steel Extruded Rods Testing Process:
- Steel High Tensile strength testing.
- Steel Alloy Hardness testing.
- Surface Finish Testing.
Extruded Steel Rods Features:
- RoHS and ELV compliant alloys.
- Extrusion Process increases the strength of material.
- Increase resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Steel can be easily fabricated by forming, machining or welding.
- High Strength, toughness & ductility.
- Increased Weldability and Durability.
- Resistance to bending.
- Steel Rods are available in simple to complex tolerance.
- Available with water resistance coating as well based on demand.
Extruded Steel Rods Applications:
- Steel Rods are ideal for manufacturing wires, dies, molds, pressing tools, fixtures, bushes and more.
- Widely used in manufacturing fasteners, machining components, turned parts and many more.
- Extruded Steel Rods are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
Steel International Material Grade Comparison Table
|Plain Steel, Cast Steel, Free-Machining Steel|
12CrMo 19 5
|High-Alloy Steel, Cast Steel|
based on custom specification or samples & export to UK, USA, Middle East, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Greece, Spain and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.