As a leading manufacturer, we are your one stop solution provider for diverse applications of Copper Electrodes. With extensive inventory of Copper Alloys, Standard Technologies, Capacity, Custom Facility and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements. Copper Electrodes are also known as Copper Electrical Conductors.
The wide range of Copper Electrodes include Copper Bonded Electrodes, Copper Earthing Electrodes, GI Earthing Electrodes, Pure Copper Electrodes, Copper Arc Welding Electrodes, MIG and TIG Copper Base Electrodes, Tungsten Copper Electrodes and many more. We provide wide range of Copper Electrodes in variety of materials, sizes, shapes, types, purpose and quantity. From simple to most complex Copper Electrodes, we provide you the production which meet all your custom industrial Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Copper Electrodes you require. The range of Copper Electrodes are available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish including Bronze, Copper, Antique, Stainless Steel, Matt, Satin, Chrome and more to improve its appearance, durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Select the range of Copper Electrodes based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, grooves, holes, threads, tapers, surfaces, process capabilities, purpose and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Copper Electrodes.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process for Copper Electrodes:
- Precision Stamping for shaped copper electrodes.
- Design, Build and Maintaining of Complex Progressive Dies.
- Best facility for customize Copper Electrodes.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
Copper Electrodes Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Strong, Durable and High Corrosion Resistance.
- Thermal and Electrical Current Properties.
- Improved Strength and Hardness.
- High Performance and transfer capabilities.
- Increased ductility and strength.
- Ensure Safety and Reliability.
- Abrasion, Erosion and fatigue resistance.
- Comply all applicable requirements.
- High quality and standard Copper Electrodes.
- Available in Simple to Complex Design.
- Quick Production Times.
- Consistent Production methods.
- Available in medium scale to large scale production.
- Ensure precise performance.
Copper Electrodes Applications:
- Copper Electrodes are generally used for connection of Non-metallic part of circuit.
- Facilitates joining and repair of weldable copper.
- For wide range of wire processing applications.
- Copper Electrodes are commonly used in both commercial and industrial applications.
- Copper Electrodes are ideal for Pipeline systems, mining, transportaion, power plants, petroleum industry and refining, food processing, and many more applications.
- Available for various small to large scale projects.
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.