Imperial Fasteners are measured in inch which are basically larger fasteners than metric fasteners & widely used in United States. Whether you require Imperial Fasteners for Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Automobile, Aerospace, Lightening, Chemical, Marine, Construction, Manufacturing, Telecommunication or any other industrial sectors, We are your one stop solution provider for Imperial Fasteners. With our extensive inventory of material, custom manufacturing facility, standard technology and more, We provide custom manufacturing for Imperial Fasteners. We provide wide range of Imperial Fasteners in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. Imperial Fasteners are generally available in coarse or fine pitch. The usage and purpose of Imperial Fasteners are unlimited! From Simple to Most Complex Imperial Fasteners, We provide the production of Imperial Fasteners which meet all your Industrial Fastening and Installation Requirements. With Precisely combine material and alloys, we manufacture exact Imperial Fasteners you require. The rage of Imperial Fasteners is also available with various finishing and surface coating options including Powder Coating, Polishing, mechanical finish, anodizing, chrome, silver plating, tin, nickle plating, zinc surface and more.
Imperial fasteners are generally manufactured to meet and comply standard set by DIN, ISO, JIS and ANSI. Choose the Imperial Fasteners based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production and Bulk Quantity Manufacturing for Imperial Fasteners.
Imperial Threaded Inserts
Imperial Threaded Rods
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Imperial Fasteners.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The Fasteners Manufacturing Process include Heat Treatment, Surface Finishing, Thread Forming and Rolling, Protective Coating.
Imperial Fasteners Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- UL and cUL Listed Imperial Fasteners.
- Imperial Fasteners are available in different strength grades, hardness, SAE grade.
- High quality and standard Imperial fasteners.
- Dimensional Accuracy and Improved Functionality.
- High Strength and integrity.
- Provide easy installation and fastening.
- Corrosion resistant.
- High electrical conductivity properties.
- Available in both fully threaded or partially threaded.
Imperial Fasteners Applications:
- For various Fastening, Joining, Installation and many more applications.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- The range of Imperial Fasteners are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, marine, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.