Whether you require Hose Fittings for any type of Hydraulic or Pneumatic applications, We provide Hose Fittings with sufficing your defined requirements. As a leading manufacturer, we are your one stop solution provider for diverse selection of Hose Fittings. With extensive inventory of Materials, Alloys, Standard Technologies, Capacity, Custom Facility and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
Generally, Hose Fittings are classified in various types based on its function and connection methods or types. We provide wide range of Brass Hose Fittings in variety of materials, sizes, shapes, types, purpose and quantity. From simple to most complex Hose Fittings, we provide you the production which meet all your plumbing, sanitary, pneumatic or piping Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Brass Hose Fittings you require. The range of Hose Fittings are available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish including Bronze, Copper, Antique, Stainless Steel, Matt, Satin, Chrome and more to improve its appearance, durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Select the range of Hose Fittings based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, grooves, holes, threads, tapers, surfaces, process capabilities, purpose and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Brass Hose Fittings.
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process for Hose Fittings:
- Hot Forming and Extrusion, Hydraulic Bulge and Cold Forming.
- UO and Weld Seam, Deep Drawing (Caps) and Flare Method.
- Best facility for customize Hose Fittings, Parts and Components.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- Different finishing available for all Brass Hose Fittings as choice of customers.
Hose Fittings Quality Testing Process:
- Material Hardness and Strength test.
- Bending Test, Wear Test and Exhaustive Test.
- Pressure, Gas and Vibration Test.
Hose Fittings Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Strong, Durable and High Corrosion Resistance.
- Improved Strength and Hardness.
- Optimal Levels of Abrasion Resistance.
- High Performance transfer capabilities.
- Available in Wide operating pressure range.
- Increased ductility and strength.
- Ensure Safety and Reliability.
- Abrasion, Erosion and fatigue resistance.
- Comply all applicable requirements.
- High quality and standard Hose Fittings.
- Available in Simple to Complex Design.
- Quick Production Times.
- Consistent Production methods.
- Available in medium scale to large scale production.
- Ensure precise performance.
Hose Fittings Applications:
- Hose Fittings are commonly used in both commercial and industrial applications.
- Hose Fittings are ideal for Pipeline systems, mining, transportaion, power plants, petroleum industry and refining, food processing, and many more applications.
- Widely used in all types of plumbing, sanitary, gas, hydraulic requirements.
- Available for various small to large scale projects.