Brass Compression Fittings
From Industrial Water to Air or Fluid Transfer, We provide Brass Compression Fittings which are widely used in attaching tubes, pipes and other connection or disconnection. As a leading manufacturer, we are your one stop solution provider for diverse selection of Brass Compression Fittings. With extensive inventory of Materials, Alloys, Standard Technologies, Capacity, Custom Facility and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
There are mainly two types of Compression Fittings including Standard Compression Fittings and Flare Fittings available for various applications and purpose. We provide wide range of Brass Compression Fittings in variety of materials, sizes, shapes, types, purpose and quantity. From simple to most complex Compression Fittings, we provide you the production which meet all your plumbing or piping Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Brass Compression Fittings you require. The range of Brass Compression Fittings are available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish including Bronze, Copper, Antique, Stainless Steel, Matt, Satin, Chrome, Graphite, Rose Gold and more to improve its appearance, durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Select the range of Compression Fittings based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, grooves, holes, threads, tapers, surfaces, process capabilities, purpose and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Brass Compression Fittings.
Brass Compression Tee
Brass Compression Elbows
Brass Tube Fittings
Brass Compression Caps
Brass Compression Unions
Brass Compression Plugs
Brass Compression Reducers
Brass Compression Adapters
Brass Compression Connectors
Brass Compression Nuts
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process for Compression Fittings:
- Hot Forming and Extrusion, Hydraulic Bulge and Cold Forming.
- UO and Weld Seam, Deep Drawing (Caps) and Flare Method for Stud Ends.
- Best facility for customize Compression Fittings, Parts and Components.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- Different finishing available for all Brass Compression Fittings as choice of customers.
Compression Fittings Quality Testing Process:
- Material Hardness and Strength test.
- Bending Test, Wear Test and Exhaustive Test.
- Pressure, Gas and Vibration Test.
Brass Compression Fittings Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- General Corrosion Resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Ensure Safety and Reliability.
- Excellent Machinability and Weldability properties.
- Abrasion, Erosion and fatigue resistance.
- Durable and Long Lasting.
- Comply all applicable requirements.
- High quality and standard Brass Compression Fittings.
- Available in Simple to Complex Design.
- Quick Production Times.
- Consistent Production methods.
- Available in medium scale to large scale production.
- Ensure precise performance.
Brass Compression Fittings Applications:
- Brass Compression Fittings are widely used to connect or join two or more pipes or tubes together.
- Widely used in valves, pumps, shafts, fittings, heat exchanger tubes, piping and more.
- Compression Fittings are ideal for Pipeline systems, mining, transportaion, power plants, petroleum industry and refining, food processing, and many more applications.
- Widely used in all types of plumbing, sanitary, gas, hydraulic requirements.
- Available for various small to large scale projects.