Metal Stamping Parts
Metal Stamping Parts are manufactured with the highest precision for used in various industries. Our Custom Metal Stamping Methods are fast, reliable and multi-functional. Metal Stamping is a process of forming metals into two or more custom shaped parts for a variety of applications. We deliver Metal Stamping Parts which provide exceptional performance. Whether you are looking for Metal Stamping Parts for automotive, automobile, waterworks, food industry, medical, construction or any other type of applications,we provide a wide range of Metal Stamping Parts in variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. Our range of Metal Stamping Parts is the best suitable and demanding for various applications because of its long-lasting performance, accurate integration, overall high efficiency and attractive appearance. We also provide Metal Stamping Parts with different types of surface finishing including matte finish, brushed finish, mirror finish, bright annealed finish, mechanically polished finish, special finish and more.
Our custom Metal Stamping services meet the high-volume production needs of our customers and ensure best-required stamping or machining solution. With precisely combined material and alloys, we produce and cast the precise Metal Stamping Parts you require. Select Metal Stamping Parts and components based on different factors including design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Metal Stamping Parts.
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Metal Stamping (Pressing) Process:
Metal Stamping Parts Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Extremely tight tolerance
- Durable, Temperature Resistant and Wear Resistant.
- High Corrosion & Heat Resistant.
- Light Weight, Non-Magnetic.
- Require Low Maintenance.
- Robust and Stable.
- Excellent Mechanical Properties.
- Turning Quality with Improved Machinability.
Metal Stamping Parts Applications:
- Metal Stamping Parts Widely used for general fabrication, milling, fastening, machining and other procedures.
- For used with Auto Lathe and Machining Procedures.
- For manufacturing flanges, valves, couplings, fittings, bolts, nuts, pump parts and more.
- Great Choice for Hot and Cold Forging, Pump Shafts, Fasteners and Scaffolding applications.
- Metal Stamping Parts are widely used by Automotive, Automobile, Transport, Waterworks, Medical Construction, Machinery Equipment, Consumer Goods, Electrical, Food Industries.