With having years of experience as a manufacturer and exporter, Standard Fasteners are always being the first choice for any Industries. Metal Turned Parts is your one stop solution for diverse selection of Standard Fasteners and Custom Fasteners. With extensive inventory of Material, Custom Manufacturing Facility, Standard technology and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
We are proficient to manufacture Standard Fasteners for variety of applications including electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other. We provide wide range of Standard Fasteners in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. The purpose or usage of the Fasteners are unlimited. From simple to most complex Range of Fasteners, we provide you the production which meet all your Fastening and Installation Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Standard Fasteners you require. The Standard Fasteners are also available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish to improve its durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Each Standards of the Fasteners recognize for the construction, tolerance, material, quality and size. ASTM Standards Fasteners are used throughout the world, these standards enhance safety and quality. SAE Standards are mainly used in Aerospace (Military), Automotive and other commercial vehicle industries. ISO Standard Fasteners are providing solution for Market Relevant Global Challenges. DIN Standard Fasteners are usually available in metric size, available at national, European or International level as well. JIS Standards are specially used for automotive industries in Japan. BS Standard Fasteners are available in Imperial Unit used in various industries.
Select the range of Standard Fasteners based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production and Bulk Quantity Manufacturing for Standard Fasteners.
EN European Fasteners
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Fasteners.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The Fasteners Manufacturing Process include Heat Treatment, Surface Finishing, Thread Forming and Rolling, Protective Coating.
Standard Fasteners Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- UL and cUL Listed Fasteners.
- High Strength Fasteners.
- Corrosion Resistant, Abrasion Resistant.
- Provide precise performance.
- Combines Strength with Flexibility
- Closer Tolerance, Better Surface Finish.
- Increased Ductility and workability.
- Require less maintenance.
- With Special Tempers to enhance formability & machinability.
Standard Fasteners Applications:
- For various Fastening, Joining, Installation and many more applications.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- The range of Fasteners are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, marine, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.