As a leading manufacturer, We are your one stop solution provider for diverse selection of Turned Parts and other Components. With extensive inventory of Materials, Alloys, Standard Technologies and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
There are unlimited types of Turned Parts are available for various applications and purpose. Whether you are looking for Turned Parts for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other type of applications, we provide wide range of Turned Parts in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. From simple to most complex Turned Parts, we provide you the production which meet all your Turning and Machining Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Turned Parts you require. The Turned Parts are available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish to improve its durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Select the range of Turned Parts based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, grooves, holes, threads, tapers, surfaces, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production for Turned Parts.
Wide Range of Alloys:
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
- Stainless Steel: Austenitic Stainless Steel, Ferritic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel and many more based on custom specification.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
- Copper: Copper Nickel, Leaded Copper, DHP Copper, DHL Copper, Electrolytic Copper, Cadmium Copper, Chromium Copper, Beryllium Copper, Oxygen Free Copper and many more based on custom specification.
- Steel: Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Mild Steel, High Grade Standards Steel and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Turning Process:
- Turning is a machining process which include type and operations like tapered turning, spherical generation and hard turning. Other processes include:
- Parting (Cut off)
Turned Parts Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- High quality and standard turned parts.
- Available in Simple to Complex Tolerance.
- High Corrosion Resistant and vibration resistant.
- Available in medium scale to large scale production.
- Ensure precise performance.
- Quick Production Times.
- Consistent Production methods.
Turned Parts Applications:
- Turned Parts are widely used for general fabrication, milling, drilling, thread rolling, fastening, machining, stamping and other procedures.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- Turned Parts are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.