We are one of the largest manufacturers and exporter of Aluminium Rods and other Extrusion Products. With extensive inventory of Extruded Rods, Bars, Sheets, Profiles, Plates and more, we provide the best product solution based on custom specification and requirements. Aluminium Rods are manufactured from various process including extrusion, rolling, coiling and many more. These processes extend aluminium into circular or bar shaped pieces which can be machined into all types of applications.
Aluminium is the most economical way to deliver electrical power or transport fluid. Aluminium Rods are also widely used in electrical transmission application due to its non-corrosive and high conductivity features. Whether you are looking for Aluminium Rods for your electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lightening or any other type of applications, we provide a wide range of Extruded Aluminium Rods in variety of sizes, shapes and quantity. From simple to most complex Aluminium Extrusion Rods, we provide you with the products which meet all your extrusion requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast precise aluminium extruded rods for you. We also provide Aluminium Rods with different types of finishing options including powder coatings, anodizing, electroplating, and many others.
Select the range of Extruded Aluminium Rods based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your required application. We provide high volume production for Extruded Aluminium Rods.
Custom Extrusion Process:
- The range of Aluminium Extruded Rods are manufactured from Billets under experienced team of experts. Once billets are thoroughly heated, they are extruded in hydraulic process.
- Then, Semi Finished Extrusions are shifted to the drawing area where they have been pointed, drawn, straighten or cold rolled.
- After that, the Aluminium Extruded Rods are checked and monitored for the chemical, mechanical and electrical properties to meet your specific requirements.
Extruded Aluminium Rods Forms and Shapes:
- Square Aluminium Rods
- Hollow Aluminium Rods
- Semi Hollow Aluminium Rods
- Solid Aluminium Rods
- Round Aluminium Rods
- Hex Aluminium Rods
- Flat Aluminium Rods
- Rectangular Aluminium Rods
- Knurling Aluminium Rods
- Octagon Aluminium Rods
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
Aluminium Extruded Rods Testing Process:
- Aluminium High Tensile strength testing.
- Aluminium Alloy Hardness testing.
- Surface Finish Testing.
Extruded Aluminium Rods Features:
- RoHS and ELV compliant alloys.
- Extrusion Process increases the strength of material.
- Hollow type Aluminium Rods are referred as “tubes”.
- Aluminium Rods are flexible, light-weight and widely used rods.
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductor.
- Ideal Reflector of heat and light.
- High Ductility, Low Density and Low Melting Point.
- Available in Simple to Complex Tolerance.
Extruded Aluminium Rods Applications:
- Rivets, Screws, Bolts, Nails and many other machined parts are manufactured form Aluminium Rods.
- Widely used to transport liquids in variety of applications.
- Applicable for various small to large scale projects.
- Extruded Aluminium Rods are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
Aluminium International Material Grade Comparison Table
Non-Ferrous Material - Aluminium Alloys
based on custom specification or samples & export to UK, USA, Middle East, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Greece, Spain and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.