As a proficient manufacturer of Fasteners, We are your one stop solution for diverse selection of Aluminium Fasteners and Custom Fasteners. With extensive inventory of Material, Custom Manufacturing Facility, Standard technology and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements.
We provide standard range of Aluminium fasteners whether you require for electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting or any other Industries. We provide wide range of Aluminium Fasteners in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. The purpose or usage of the Aluminium Fasteners are unlimited. From simple to most complex Range of Aluminium Fasteners, we provide you the production which meet all your Fastening and Installation Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast exact Aluminium Fasteners you require. The Aluminium Fasteners are also available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing or any mechanical finish to improve its durability, accuracy and long-lasting life.
Aluminium Fasteners are very soft and lightweight. It is widely used for Aerospace (Military) Industry. Aluminium Fasteners are available in various types and configuration with DIN, ISO, JIS, ASTM/ASME, GOST, BS, JIS, SAE and other International standards based on custom specification.
Select the range of Aluminium Fasteners based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production and Bulk Quantity Manufacturing for Aluminium Fasteners.
- Aluminium: 6061, 6063, 6005, 6463, 110, 7075, 6082 and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Aluminium Fasteners.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The Fasteners Manufacturing Process include Heat Treatment, Surface Finishing, Thread Forming and Rolling, Protective Coating.
Aluminium Fasteners Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- UL and cUL Listed Fasteners.
- High Strength, Ductility and workability.
- Flexible and light weight.
- High Electrical and Thermal Conductive properties.
- Enhanced machinability and formability.
- Available with high quality surface finish.
- Aluminium Fasteners require less maintenance.
Aluminium Fasteners Applications:
- For various Fastening, Joining, Installation and many more applications.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- The range of Aluminium Fasteners are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, marine, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
Aluminium International Material Grade Comparison Table
Non-Ferrous Material - Aluminium Alloys
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.