We offer a complete choice of Copper Fasteners available with High precision construction for used in various industries. With extensive inventory of material, Custom Manufacturing Facility, Standard technology and more, we provide the best production solution based on custom specification and requirements. Whether you require Copper Fasteners for Electrical Electronics, Automotive, Marine, Automobile, Aerospace, Lightening, Construction or any other industries, we provide standard range of Copper Fasteners. We provide wide range of Copper Fasteners in variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. The purpose or usage of the Copper Fasteners are unlimited. From simple to most complex Range of Copper Fasteners, we provide you the production which meet all your Fastening and Installation Requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and manufacture exact Copper Fasteners you require. The Copper Fasteners are also available with variety of Surface Finishing Options including Powder Coating, Anodizing, Special Finish, Bright Annealed Finish or any mechanical finish to improve its appearance, decorative finish, efficiency and long-lasting performance.
Copper Fasteners are widely popular due to its enhanced appearance and high strength. Copper Fasteners are available in various types and configuration with DIN, ISO, JIS, ASTM/ASME, GOST, BS, JIS, SAE and other International standards based on custom specification.
Choose the Copper Fasteners based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. We provide high volume production and Bulk Quantity Manufacturing for Copper Fasteners.
- Pure Copper, Copper Nickel Alloys, Beryllium-copper, High Conductivity Copper, Free Machining Copper and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best Manufacturing facility for customization of Standard Copper Fasteners.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The Fasteners Manufacturing Process include Heat Treatment, Surface Finishing, Thread Forming and Rolling, Protective Coating.
Copper Fasteners Features:
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- UL and cUL Listed Copper Fasteners.
- High Corrosion Resistant and Conductive Properties.
- Ensure Excellent Durability.
- High Thermal Conductivity.
- High Strength and Anti-Microbial Properties.
- Tight Tolerance.
- Available in various thread configuration.
- Easy to Machine.
Copper Fasteners Applications:
- For various Fastening, Joining, Installation and many more applications.
- Copper Fasteners are commonly used by electricians. Also used in Marine, Corrosive Environments, Sanitary and Medical Equipment.
- Copper Fasteners are widely used as a decorative finishing tool.
- For various small to large scale projects.
- The range of Copper Fasteners are widely use in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, marine, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food and many more industrial sectors.
Copper International Material Grade Comparison Table
Chromium Zirconium Copper (General Reference Density 8.89 gm/cm3)
IS 8365 CuZr
Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon
Copper Chromium Zirconium
IS 8365 CuCrZr
IS 8365 CuCr
Copper Nickel (General Reference Density 8.94 gm/cm3)
Copper Nickel 95/5
IS 8362 95/5
IS 8362 70/30
Copper Nickel 90/10
IS 8362 90/10
Other Copper (General Reference Density 8.94 gm/cm3)
Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP)
IS191 - CuETP
IS 6912 - ETP
Low Leaded Nickel Copper
IS 1545 Cu-DLP
Leaded Nickel Copper
based on custom specification or samples & export to Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, UK and other European Countries. Contact us for more Information.