Brass Sleeve Anchors
We offer a complete choice of brass sleeve anchors available with high precision construction for used in various industries. With an extensive inventory of material, custom manufacturing facility, standard technology and more, we provide the best production solution based on customer specification and requirements. Whether you require brass sleeve anchors for construction or any other industries, we provide a standard range of brass sleeve anchors including Brass Sleeve anchor with hex flange nut, hex nut and washer, hex bolt, hook bolt, eye bolt, slotted flat post nut and many more. The full range of brass sleeve anchors available in a variety of materials, sizes, shapes and quantity. We design and build exact brass sleeve anchors you require, with precisely combine material and alloys. The brass sleeve anchors are also available with a variety of surface finishing options including powder coating, anodizing, special finish, bright annealed finish or any mechanical finish to improve its appearance, decorative finish, efficiency and long-lasting performance.
Brass sleeve anchors are widely popular due to its enhanced appearance and high strength. Brass sleeve anchors are available in various types and configuration with DIN, ISO, JIS, ASTM/ASME, GOST, BS, JIS, SAE and other international standards based on customer specification.
Choose the brass sleeve anchors based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your required application. We provide high volume production and bulk quantity manufacturing for brass sleeve anchors.
- Brass: Free Machining Brass, Free Cutting Brass, Red Brass, Yellow Brass, Lead Free Brass, Leaded Brass, Naval Brass, DZR Brass and many more based on custom specification.
Custom Manufacturing Process:
- Best manufacturing facility for custom brass pool cover anchors.
- Customize design for new products with different shapes and finishes.
- Advance R&D staff and machinery for faster development with high quality.
- The fasteners manufacturing process include heat treatment, surface finishing, thread forming and rolling, protective coating.
Brass Sleeve Anchors Features:
- Corrosion resistant.
- Maximum pull out resistance.
- RoHS and ELV Compliant Alloys.
- Go and Not Go Gauge Standard thread.
- Provide simple and secure installation.
- Can be used with almost all building materials.
- Efficiently work in all environment.
- Often referred to as Dyna Bolts.
Brass Sleeve Anchors Applications:
- Brass sleeve anchors ideal for all medium duty fixing in building industry.
- Commonly used to fasten timber and steel fixtures to concrete and masonry substrates.
- Brass sleeve anchors mostly used with building material viz. concrete, brick and natural stone.
- Also used in electrical, sanitary installation work, air-conditioning, mounting of suspended ceilings, heating systems etc.