Wiping Cable Glands
Material: Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel
- For plumbing lead sheath cables.
- Designed to mechanically earth the lead sheaths of PILC cables.
- Used in dry indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Mostly used in transformer industry where the conditions are dry.
- Used for terminating cables to transformer.
- Used to facilitate the termination of high voltage power cables into transformers.
- Used in corrosive conditions when protected with shroud.
- Used in Indoor conditions inner ring frames for Positive Armour Clamp on Earth Continuity.
- Complies with BS Standard BS 6121 Part I 1989.
- Providing mechanical cable retention & electrical continuity via armoured wire termination and protect armour wire.
- Recommended to use with PVC Shroud for additional ingress protection.
- Positive armour locking, effective earth continuity, increased mechanical strength.
- Wiping Glands can be cut to suit the relevant cable size.
- Customized to meet the light, medium and heavy duty industrial applications.
- Also available in Hot Dip Galvanized Mild Steel Clamp and Neoprene Gasket.
- Available as per custom specification and requirements.
- Ensure high durability, tensile strength and resistivity in various adverse conditions.
We can manufacture and export Wiping Cable Glands as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us