IP68 Cable Glands
Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Steel, Aluminium, Nickel Plated Brass
Application of IP68 Cable Glands
- Used to insert a cable into a cabinet.
- At the same time a high degree of protection (IP68) of the cabinet will be remained additionally to a strain relief.
- Creating a firm connection between cable and box.
- Protect Electrical Equipment against mechanical treatment, dust and humidity.
- Used in measuring and controlling instruments, machineries and equipment.
- Provide shake and twist proof protection.
- Used for wired LAN applications.
- Used for connecting cables in limit switches, control panels, electric motors, weather proof enclosures and many more.
- Provides multipurpose seal.
Benefits of IP68 Cable Glands
- Ensures continuous contracting without gaps.
- The cap and the insert are simply pushed on to the lead.
- The exposed cable shield is folded around the inserts and the glands body is then pushed on.
- Maximum Strain Relief through clamping range. Trapezoidal thread with high torque guarantee.
- Environment friendly and easy to repair and maintain.
- Provides maximum strain relief through clamping range.
- Functions of IP68 Cable Glands can be grounding, insulating, connection, sealing, relief or a combination.
- Screwed Joints that comply with the high demands of class of protection IP 68.
- Integrated anti-twist protection for vibration firm assembly.
- Integrated Strain Relief, Easy to install, ROHS compliant.
We can manufacture and export IP68 Cable Glands as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us