DIN 7972 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Screw DIN 7972 is used in many industrial and technological spheres, in the production of furniture for fastening parts of wooden, metal and plastic structures.
- This self-tapping screw with a countersunk head and a straight slot.
- DIN 7972 Screws are Countersunk Cheese Head Screws.
- Screw DIN 7972 is made in full compliance with the requirements and regulations of the German DIN standard.
- Has increased parameters of quality, reliability and durability.
- It is resistant to the corrosive effects of corrosion, so it can be used anywhere, both indoors and for building and fixing outdoor structures.
- Suitable for all types of bases (concrete, brick, wood).
- Convenience and practicality in application.
- If necessary, the screw can be twisted and used again without loss of its properties.
- After screwing, the head of the connecting screw remains unobtrusive to the user's eye.
- Screw according to DIN 7972 is manufactured in two types, type C sharp and type F blunt.
- To screw the screw does not need special equipment or tools, it is enough to have at hand a conventional screwdriver.
- If it is necessary to create a reliable and durable fastening, then when using with strong bases (brick or concrete) it is recommended to use in addition to the self-tapping screw.
- Screws of this model can become an indispensable aid in the creation of simple designs in everyday life, as well as perfectly suited for use in the field of modern construction, furniture production, etc.
|Parameters of the screw (screw)||Nominal thread diameter|
|ST 2.2||ST 2.9||ST 3.5||ST 4.2||ST 4.8||ST 5.5||ST 6.3||ST8||ST 9.5|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.8||1.1||1.3||1.4||1.6||1.8||1.8||2.1||2.1|
|dk, max.||ISO 1482||3.8||5.5||7.3||8.4||9.3||10.3||11.3||15.8||18.3|
|k, max.||ISO 1482||1.1||1.7||2.35||2.6||2.8||3||3.15||4.65||5.25|
|t, not less than||0.4||0.6||0.9||1||1.1||1.1||1.2||1.8||2|
|Nominal length l||min.||4,5||6.5||9.5||9.5||9.5||13||13||16||19|