DIN 7971 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- DIN 7971 screws / screws with cylindrical head and straight slot are used in many industrial and technological spheres, in the manufacture of furniture for fastening elements of structures made of wood, metal, plastic. The peculiarity is that this self-tapping screw
- DIN 7971 Screws are Sotted Pan Head Self Tapping Screws.
- The DIN 7971 screw is made of high-quality steel with exact compliance with all the requirements of GOST.
- The product has a straight slot and a cylindrical head, which makes it possible, after screwing, to make the connection point of the elements of the structure assembled with a screw almost invisible.
- This type of hardware has additional corrosion protection, so the screws are perfectly suited for use in all areas and areas of life, where it becomes necessary to fasten small elements into a single structure.
- Suitable for joining elements with concrete, brick, wood and any other type of base.
- Easy to install and operate.
- The fastening made with a screw is reliable and durable.
- Screws DIN 7971 are suitable for domestic and industrial use, in the furniture industry, in the manufacture of wooden structures (gazebos, benches), etc.
- Can be easily screwed into the base - both with a conventional screwdriver, and a device called a screwdriver.
- Depending on the required reliability of fastening, the screw can be used either alone or in addition to a duple.
- No special skills are required, the screw is as simple to use as possible.
|Parameters of the screw (screw)||Nominal thread diameter|
|ST 2.2||ST 2.9||ST 3.5||ST 4.2||ST 4.8||ST 5.5||ST 6.3||ST8||ST 9.5|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.8||1.1||1.3||1.4||1.6||1.8||1.8||2.1||2.1|
|dk, max.||ISO 1481||4||5.6||7th||8||9.5||eleven||12||16||20|
|k, max.||ISO 1481||1.3||1.8||2.1||2.4||3||3.2||3.6||4.8||6th|
|t, not less than||0.5||0.7||0.8||1||1.2||1.3||1.4||1.9||2.4|
|Nominal length l||min.||4,5||6.5||6.5||9.5||9.5||13||13||16||16|