DIN 6922 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A4 / A2
- This type of fasteners DIN 6922 is widely used in the machine structure for fastening structural elements and various parts using nuts. The bolt has a hexagonal head, a flat flange, a partial thread and a transition tail.
- DIN 6922 Bolts are Hexagon Flange Bolts with Reduced Shank.
- Bolt DIN 6922 - part of a small metal stud with hexagon head and adapter ring, has a dense and high-strength structure.
- Bolts are produced with a variety of flanges, this type of bolt has a flat flange.
- Bolt DIN 6922 is used for installation, connection, fastening of structural elements.
- Bolts of this type together with nuts of the appropriate size can create a reliable and strong connection for any design.
- Bolt DIN 6922 is made of high-strength carbon steel.
- The bolt passes special galvanic zinc coating or thermal diffusion treatment, after which it can withstand high loads.
- The principle of operation is: after drilling and threading (for a metal base), you can tighten the bolt, thereby creating a reliable attachment.
- For a more secure attachment, you can use flat, lock washers together with the bolt.
- A lock washer is used to improve the grip of the bolt or nut to the base, and it also helps to reduce the load when the bolt is subsequently unscrewed.
|l ≤ 125||125 <l≤200||l> 200|
|M8||1 / 1,25||18||8.1||13||22||28||-|
|M10||1 / 1.25 / 1.5||22.3||9.2||15||26th||32||-|
|M12||1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75||26.6||11.5||16||thirty||36||-|
|M14||1.5 / 2||30.5||12.8||18||34||40||-|
|M16||1.5 / 2||35||14.4||21||38||44||57|
|M20||1.5 / 2.5||43||17.1||27th||46||52||65|