DIN 6796 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2 / A4.
- Disc spring washer DIN 6796 is used in many industrial and manufacturing industries as a shock absorber when fastening products with metric thread to the surface.
- GOST 13439, ISO 10670
- DIN 6796 Washer is a Conical Spring Washer.
- The DIN6796 clamping washer is used for mounting vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- The washer is made of high-quality steel, which guarantees the fastening element maximum strength and reliability.
- Use a washer to perform the fastening can be repeatedly.
- Increased resistance to negative environmental influences.
- Simplicity, convenience and ease of use.
- After the connection is made, the probability of deburring the fasteners as a result of the influence of dynamic stress and vibration loads is eliminated.
- The washer can be used for connection with screws, screws, bolts.
- When choosing a washer, it is important to take into account its inside diameter, as well as what materials it is made of.
- The fastening element is used in industry and mechanical engineering for the assembly of structures, which are subject to stringent operational requirements.
- When tightening the fasteners, the washer protects the surface at the junction from deformation of the surface.
- The main task of the DIN6796 washer is to perform spring properties between fasteners and fasteners.
|Puck parameters||Thread diameter of the fastener|
|Inside diameter, d||2.2||2.7||3.2||3.7||4.3||5.3||6.4||7.4||8.4||10.5||13||15||17th||19||21||23||25||28||31|
|Outer diameter, d1||5||6th||7th||8||9||eleven||14||17th||18||23||29||35||39||42||45||49||56||60||70|