DIN 557 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- DIN 557 nut is used in the production of agricultural machinery, machinery and machine tools for joining fasteners that are subjected to dynamic influences and vibrations. DIN 557 nut is installed in a pre-prepared groove square shape. Using a square nut simplifies installation by fixing the nut in the groove and making the attachment point more reliable.
- DIN 557 Nuts are Square Nuts.
- Due to the non-standard form, the installation process is much simpler.
- Allows the use of standard tools and avoid the use of specialized equipment.
- Easy to use and speed up the workflow.
- Ensure high reliability of the installation.
- Designed for a long service life.
- Due to the small size it can be used in limited installation conditions.
- Due to the material from which they are made, the nuts can be used in aggressive environments, they have a large margin of safety, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Before applying the nut to its intended purpose, it is recommended to prepare a special groove, in a shape that coincides with the product.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2|
|Nut height, m||4||5||6.5||8||10||13|
|The length of the face, s||8||10||13||16||17th||18||19||24|
|Diagonal of square section, not less than, e||11.3||14.1||18.4||22.6||24||25.4||26.9||33.9|
|Step for main thread||0.7||0.8||1.0||1.25||1.5||1.75||2.0|