DIN 431 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4, Brass
- The nut is low with pipe thread DIN 431 is widely used in plumbing work, in the housing sector in the implementation of sanitary and technical measures for the installation of water supply systems, heating, as well as sewage. It is made of stainless steel and has strong anticorrosive and acid-resistant properties. It is necessary to wind the sealing material onto the thread of the pipe before tightening the nut.
- DIN 431 Nuts are Hex Jam Nuts.
- It is made of high-tech steel with galvanized coating, so it is well resistant to corrosion, has a large strength stock and guarantees a long service life.
- Designed specifically for use in aggressive environments.
- Can be used in a space limited to work.
- Does not require preparatory and other work.
- It does not cause any difficulties during installation.
- It is designed for heavy loads.
- Provides high reliability of the connection.
- Before you start to tighten the nut, it is recommended to use a sealing tape at the junction.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|G 1/8||G 1/4||G 3/8||G 1/2||G 5/8||G 3/4||G 7/8||G 1||G 1 1/8||G 1 1/4|
|Diameter dw, not less than||16.5||19.1||24.8||31.3||31.3||32.3||38||42.8||46.5||51.1|
(for type B),
no more than
|Nut height, m, not less than||6th||6th||7th||8||8||9||9||10||10||eleven|
|Turnkey size, s||18||21||27th||34||34||36||41||46||50||55|
|Diameter of circumscribed circle, e||19.9||22.78||29.56||37.29||37.29||39.55||45.2||50.9||55.37||60.79|
We can manufacture and export DIN 431 Nuts as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us