Brass Straight Knurled Inserts
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
Application of Brass Straight Knurled Insert
- Designed to be installed into a straight molded hole with inclusive taper.
- Used wherever possible as drilled holes may result in diminished performance.
- Widely used in various industries such as petrochemical, oil, gas and automobile.
- It is also used in furniture industries, plastic industries, electronic industry and automobile industry.
Benefits of Brass Straight Knurled Inserts
- Straight knurls offer the greatest torque resistance and pull–out resistance.
- Ease of installation and host material type are additional design considerations.
- Goal of the insert design is to achieve the greatest performance for a specific application.
- Increases ultrasonic horn contact area.
- Offers greater resistance in pull thru applications.
- Provides a larger bearing surface area for mating component.
- Reduces the likelihood of jack-out.
- Rapid self-aligning installation using heat or ultrasonic.
- The ability to resist rust enables the product to maintain its sheen and ensures its longer life.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.