Brass Pressed-In Inserts
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Steel, Copper
- Designed for post molding installation in either thermoset plastic or thermoplastics.
- A slotted design with diamond-knurled OD allows for “cold” installation with optimum torque/pull-out resistance.
- All Press-In types inserts press into place for fast and easy installation.
- Flange Pressed-In inserts ideal for fastening terminal connectors.
- Ideal for use where minimal pull-out strength is needed, but some torque resistance is required.
- Available in three styles: flush, flanged and reverse slot
- Eliminate the need to chase threads after molding.
- Holes tapped to maximum depth for overall length.
- For use with or without locating pins.
- Holes burnished after tapping.
- Install properly without a precise hole depth.
- Flush Pressed in Inserts can be installed level with substrate surface.
- Flanged Pressed in Inserts provide a large bearing surface.
- Reverse slot press inserts are designed for installation from the back side of the material and accommodate reverse screw entry for maximum pull-out resistance.