Custom brass fasteners
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass Fasteners mechanically joints or affixes two or more objects together.
- General Range of brass fasteners are used to create non-permanent joints.
- Custom and Standard Range of brass fasteners are used to assemble metal, plastic and other composite material as well as electronic components.
- Custom brass fasteners are ideally suitable for applications subjected to heavy stock and vibration, extreme temperature and for strenuous operations.
- Brass Fasteners are generally used to fasten or secure one part to another.
- Standard Brass Fasteners used where the structure design or assembly sequence does not allow access from both sides of assembly.
- Designed for permanent retention within their large assembly or housing.
- Provide Strong, Reliable and Durable internal threads in applications which require subsequent component assembly.
- Brass Fasteners can be used in various hard surfaces.
- The range of Brass Fasteners ensure Sustainable Quality Control and Best performance to customers.
- Standard Brass Fasteners are non-magnetic, high thermal and high electrical conductive.
- Brass Fasteners are known for appearance, fight corrosion, reduce friction and reduce scatter in the amount of preload achieved for given torque.
- Brass Fasteners utilize self-clinching, broaching, flaring, surface mount or welding technology to provide strong, reusable and permanent threads and mounting points.
- During the tightening of any type of brass fasteners, a pressure builds between the contracting thread surfaces and breaks down the protective oxides.
- Thread Forming and Rolling process is performed using thread rolling dies, which form various thread sizes on a part without removing material of Brass Fasteners.
- Brass Fasteners are available with different types of coating including nickle plated, chrome plated, zinc or any other as per custom specification.