Brass Fastener Inserts
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel
- Brass inserts can be used as self-tapping thread inserts in thermoplastics, glass fiber reinforced plastics and thermosets.
- Brass Inserts are used to repair a stripped threaded hole, provide a durable threaded hole in a soft material, place a thread on material too thin to accept it.
- Brass Inserts mold or cast threads into a work piece thereby eliminating a matching operation or simplify changeover from unified to metric threads or vice versa.
- General Range of Brass Inserts are used in General fastening and installation application.
- Brass Inserts create a high-strength thread in plastic & wood.
- General range of Brass Inserts are wear-free & corrosion-resistant.
- Allow to be tightened and loosened several times.
- Various mounting options for Brass Inserts.
- Create precise, high strength and resistant threads in plastic, light materials and other notch sensitive materials.
- Symmetrical shape for automatic insertion as well as a high pull-out and torque stability available for Brass Inserts.
- In pre-formed and pre-drilled receiving holes, the three cutting slots provide a firm embedding in the base material of Brass Inserts.
- Install threaded brass inserts to spread shear, tension, and torque loads over a larger area of the material.
- Three Steps of manufacturing Brass Inserts including Heading, Thread Rolling, Slotting and Coating.
- Brass Inserts are available with different types of finishing and coating include Chrome, Nickle, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Electrolytic Tin and more.
- General range of Brass Inserts are available with deep and wide grooves which allow the plastic to flow and adhere.