PG Cable Glands
PG Cable Glands
Cable Glands PG
Brass PG Cable Glands
SS PG Cable Glands
PVC PG Cable Glands
Nylon PG Cable Glands
Metal PG Cable Glands
IP-65 Protection PG Cable Glands
- Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel(SS), Steel, Nickel, Brass BS 2874 CZ121 Pb3, Polyamide, PVC, Nylon
Application of PG Cable Glands
- Provide the highest degree of functionality and safety.
- Provide vital relief against tension on cables.
- Ideal and also essential at any time where perhaps the minutest quantity of water many potentially come in connection with the location of ingress around a cable.
- Provide a cable with strong support from pull and strain.
- It is widely used with electrical cables in wide ranges of industries like electrical equipment, communication system and automation system.
- Used for wire connection bioreactors, junction boxes, enclosures, and connectors.
- It is also used to ensure tight and secure fastening.
Benefits of PG Cable Glands
- The sealing nut is designed to provide a perfect grip and effortless spanner tight seal.
- The multiple thread design makes for secure and rapid assembly while the neoprene seal provides a perfect watertight seal to IP68.
- The blade system enables optimal strain relief and cable protection to be achieved.
- Fully Sealing and Moisture Resistant.
- Resistance to corrosion with excellent performance.
- It is highly durable and requires very low maintenance.
- Waterproof and dustproof.
- Combined with a wide clamping range.
- Trapezoidal thread with high torque guarantees tight and permanent fit of the dome nut.
- Gas tight and Water tight.
- Sealing Washer and Fixing Nut is included.