Metal Casting Components
Material: Brass, Mild Steel, Galvanized Iron & Stainless Steel sheets, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Aluminium, Nickel, Lead, Tin plate & Zinc
- Perforated metal sheets find applications for strainers, coarse filters and screens for sieving, straining, filtering, grading & polishing processes.
- Metal sheets are punched / perforated with different types of holes in various perforation patterns to suit individual application.
- Ideal for high wear applications,
- Used extensively for many applications in both manufacturing, construction, electrical and plumbing industries.
- More rigid and stronger then woven wire cloth, the perforated metal sheets offer maximum resistance to wear & tear.
- Corrosion resistance, even in salt water applications.
- Extreme temperature-resistance, even in a burning building.
- Excellent electrical conductivity.
- Brass is pressure-tight up to 300psi.
- Extreme abrasion- and wear-resistance for cast-in-steel components.
- High strength, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, conductivity and attractive appearance.
- Design Standards specified to BS 4320: 1968 DIN 125, 433 and 9021.
- For casting for pump parts, housing, military, firearm parts, fasteners and more.
- Used to design and produce components of complicate geometries and shapes for civilian aircrafts, jet fighters and helicopters.
- Emerged as the most preferred components for manufacturing industry.
- Cast Iron components can also withstand high wear and tear and hence can be used in the most demanding conditions.