One Way Junction Box
Three Way Junction Box
Two Way Junction Box
Four Way Junction Box
Junction Box Angle
- Galvanized Steel, Metal, Plastic, Pig Iron, Iron malleable, Aluminium Die Cast, PS polystyrene thermoplastic, Stainless Steel.
Application of Junction Box
- For installation of signal and power distribution networks in explosion hazardous areas, various types of terminal boxes and junction boxes are available.
- Prevent fires and to maintain solid and reliable connection which stay tight over many years.
- Protects a connection of two or more wires carrying electrical current.
- For flexible placement of cable entries.
- To prevent dirt and moisture ingress when opening.
- Designed for the installation of high power distribution networks.
- Used in either indoor or outdoor application.
- For use with non-metallic sheathed cables.
- Specially designed with mounting bracket that accommodates the full range of circuit breakers, RCDs and combination MCB/RCDs.
Benefits of Junction Box
- Robust, Durable and Highly Heat Resistant.
- Distinctive construction features facilitate installation and maintenance.
- Suitable ingress protection and ambient temperature ranges as well as durable enclosure materials such as glass fiber reinforced polyester GRP and electro-polished stainless steel guarantee reliable operation even in very harsh environments or in locations with increased hygienic requirements.
- Ensure safe protection and optimal adaption for every installation.
- Our Junction boxes are dust & water proof with superior mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Keeps bundle of cables and wires to remain tight in a cluster over years with Customized features and accessories.
- Thicker Base and Cover for Heavy Duty use.
- Enclosures combine a rugged continuous hinge, seamless foam-in-place gasket and stainless steel screw-down clamps for a reliable seal that protects components from corrosive environments.
- Clamp cover Enclosures combine a seamless foam-in-place gasket with stainless steel screw-down clamps for a consistent and reliable seal.
- Junction Body and Cover in low copper content aluminium alloy.
- Internal and External Stainless Steel Earth Screws fixing lugs.
- Distribute power or consolidate signals from multiple sources to a single cable.