E1W Cable Glands
Brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminium, nickel, zinc, iron etc.
Application of E1W Cable Glands
- For indoor and outdoor use with all types of Single Wire Armour Cable.
- Provide an inner and outer cable sheath seal with IP rating.
- For applications using SWA or AWA cable in a heavy industrial environment which is exposed to dust or extreme weather conditions.
- It provides electrical cable retention and electrical continuity via armoured wire termination.
- Used to prevent overtightening of cables.
- Used in various climatic conditions.
Benefits of E1W Cable Glands
- A simple and robust dual compression cable gland.
- Also available with Low Smoke LSF Shroud and Low Smoke Zero Halogen LSZH Shroud.
- Tested to latest industrial standards, EMC Tested.
- Available in excellent sealing range.
- Well designed for weatherproof and waterproof.
- It is highly secure against self-loosening.
- Locate the cable gland Armour Cone into its recess and pass the cable through sub-assembly until the wire armour is engaged with the cone.
- Spread the wire armour evenly around the cable gland cone.
- Permanently Crimped and Low impedance earth termination.