DIN 967 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2 / A4, Brass
- DIN 967 screw is used in furniture production, in various spheres of construction and in everyday life. Can be used in conditions of constant humidity or frequent changes in temperature. The product is produced with two slots: cross and Combi PZ.
- DIN 967 Screws are Cross Recessed Pan Head Screws.
- Screw DIN 967 is made of a variety of different steels: galvanized, stainless A2 / A4, brass, bronze, as well as nickel-plated steel.
- The screw head has a semicircular base with a flange. The screw has a full metric thread.
- Screw DIN 967 is manufactured with a cross and Combi PZ splines.
- Special Galvanic Zinc Coating takes place, which makes it resistant to chemical and thermal stimulant.
- Can be used with additional washers.
- In the manufacturing process, carbon steel is used, which is corrosion-resistance.
- Screw DIN 967 is produced with different strength classes 4.8, 5.8, 8.8 and is coated with zinc, nickel or chrome.
- Due to the quality materials used, the screw has a long service life.
- The product can be used in places with high humidity, as well as in places with an aggressive temperature range.
- In some cases, the screw can additionally be covered with a special paint, which can improve the protective properties of the screw and give it an aesthetic appearance.
|Screw settings||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8||1||1.25|
|Head height, k||2.35||2.6||3.05||3.55||4.55||5.9|
|Headrest height, a||1||1.2||1.4||1.6||2||2.5|
|diameter of the cross-shaped hole, m, shape H||3||4.2||4.6||5||7.1||9|
|diameter of the cross-shaped hole, m, shape Z||2.9||3.9||4.3||4.7||6.7||8.8|
|Length, l, min.||4||5||5||6th||8||10|
|Length, l, max.||thirty||35||40||45||60||60|
We can manufacture and export DIN 967 Screw as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us