DIN 95 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- DIN 95 screw is widely used in construction and production areas for fixing and assembling structural elements in wood, metal, concrete, brick and plasterboard. Screw DIN 95 has a half-hollow head and incomplete thread.
- GOST 1146-80.
- DIN 95 Screws are Slotted Raised Countersunk Wood Screws.
- Screw DIN 95 allows you to quickly and securely fix various designs to wooden, metal surfaces.
- The fastener is distinguished by its high strength and ability to withstand large mechanical loads.
- High resistance to corrosion, which has a positive effect on performance.
- The screw can be used to fasten structures to vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Multiple application, after unscrewing the screw can be reused for its intended purpose
- Simplicity and ease of use, after screwing the screw of the screw completely hidden in the work surface.
- For the manufacture of DIN 95 screws, stainless steel is used, the requirements and manufacturing techniques are observed.
- To screw the screw it is enough to have a screwdriver, other tools are not needed.
- The screw easily enters not only in wooden bases, but also concrete, brick surfaces.
- It is used in everyday life, as well as in the production of furniture and construction work.
|Screw Parameters||Nominal thread diameter|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.7||0.9||1.1||1.35||1.6||1.8||2||2.2||2.4||2.6||3.2||3.6|
|b ≥ 0.6 l|
|Nominal length l||min.||7th||10||10||10||16||16||16||20||20||35||35||35|