DIN 934 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- The hexagonal nut DIN 934 is necessary in the field of machine construction and construction for fastening with various metric elements of structural details. Nut DIN 934 is the most widely used, used in all areas of industry, agriculture and construction.
- DIN 934 Nuts are Hex Nut (Hexagon Nuts).
- Made of high-quality steel, due to which it has high performance characteristics and strength of the connection.
- Provides a convenient, easy and fast assembly process.
- It guarantees high reliability of the received connection.
- Does not require additional equipment, except for a standard wrench.
- Thanks to the galvanized surface, the nut perfectly tolerates the impact of corrosive media with increased humidity and acidity.
- It is designed for operation under heavy load conditions.
- Can be used in conjunction with bolts, studs or screws of appropriate diameter.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||Large||0.35||0.4||0.45||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2||2.5||2.5|
|Turnkey size, S||3.2||4||5||5.5||6th||7th||8||10||13||17th||19||22||24||27th||thirty|