DIN 85 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4. Aluminum, Brass, Polyamide
- DIN 85 screw has found wide application in various industries, but the greatest in mechanical engineering, machine tools, instrumentation, where it serves as fasteners for metal and plastic parts. DIN 85 is in demand in the production of cabinet and upholstered furniture for joining surfaces from wood, as well as will be indispensable in construction.
- GOST 17473, ISO 1580
- DIN 85 Screws are Slotted Pan Head Machine Screws.
- Screw DIN 85 can be produced in different variations: with the addition of polyamide, brass and stainless steel.
- The screw is equipped with a spherical head on which there is a straight slot, and below it a threaded rod.
- This type of form refers to the form of execution - A.
- This type of screw is widely used in the machine building and industrial sectors, as well as for domestic needs.
- Serves as a reliable connecting element for metal, wooden and plastic structures.
- In order to properly install the screw in metal, plastic or wood, it is necessary to pre-drill a hole with a drill and apply a thread with a special tap.
- Then, using a conventional metal screwdriver screw the screw to the stop, to avoid large damage to the surface should be placed under the head of the screw flat and lock washer.
- For tapping, you can use a tap (for deep holes you need a nut type, for smaller and shallower machine-manual).
- Cutting taps is divided into two types: cutting through thread and deaf, so at the time of purchase, check with the manager, which type of tap is right for you.
|Screw settings||Nominal thread diameter d1|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5|
|Head diameter, d2||6th||7th||8||10||12||16||20|
|Head height, k||1.8||2.1||2.4||3||3.6||4.8||6th|
|Nominal length l||min.||4||5||5||6th||8||10||12|