DIN 7991 Screw
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4, Aluminum, Polyamide
- DIN 7991 screw with countersunk head and internal hexagon is used in shipbuilding, defense industry, machine building, chemical and food industries, instrumentation, where in places after bonding a flat surface is required. The screw has a strength class of 8.8 and 10.9, which puts the screw 7991 in the category of high-strength screws.
- ISO 10642.
- DIN 7991 Screws are Socket Countersunk Screws.
- Screw DIN 7991 is made of high-strength steel.
- The screw has a well-designed shape, a countersunk head with an internal hexagon and a special groove for the TORX key.
- Refers to high-strength fasteners.
- For screwing, a conventional hexagonal furniture can be fitted, which is released together with the fasteners.
- The screw can be used as an additional technical decoration.
- A screw made of stainless steel is used to restore or assemble electric appliances and machines.
- It is ideal for materials that require non-conductive and non-magnetic elements.
- Well cope with the connection of various parts of the body of the car, as well as they are used in machine-tool construction and instrument making.
- In order to install the screw, it is necessary to pre-drill the hole and place it there, with the back side recommended to fix a nut of the appropriate diameter.
|Screw settings||Nominal thread diameter d1|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.5||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2||2.5|
|Nominal length, l||min.||6th||6th||6th||8||10||12||20||thirty||20||40|
We can manufacture and export DIN 7991 Screw as per specifications (custom drawing and samples) for more information please Contact us