DIN 6923 Nuts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2 / A4.
- The high-strength nut DIN 6923 is used in machine and automobile construction, instrument making, national economy for reliable fastening of units and structural elements together with other metric fasteners. The nut has a hexagonal head and a flat flange with notches.
- DIN 6923 Nuts are Hexagonal Flange Nuts.
- It is a guarantee of high reliability of installation.
- Simplifies and speeds up the workflow.
- Can be used in conditions of limited installation.
- Provides not only a strong connection, but also does not allow its deformation.
- It is made of high-strength steel, therefore it is designed for a long service life.
- Capable of withstanding high operational loads.
- Thanks to galvanized coating and unique properties of the material, the product is well tolerated by the effects of high temperatures, high humidity in the air, high acidity.
- GOST 50592, ISO 4161, 10663.
- Used in conjunction with various fasteners.
|Nut parameters||Nominal thread diameter d|
|Pitch of thread, P||0.7||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2||2.5|
|Nut height, m||4.65||5||6th||8||10||12||14||16||20|
|Diameter of the bead, dc||10||11.8||14.2||17.9||21.8||26th||29.9||34.5||42.8|
|Diameter of circumscribed circle e, not less than||7.66||8.79||11.05||14.38||17.77||20.03||23.36||26.75||32.95|
|Turnkey size, S||DIN 6923||7th||8||10||13||17th||19||22||24||thirty|