DIN 6921 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A4 / A2, Polyamide
- Bolt DIN 6921 is used in machine building and instrument making for fastening various elements of structures and parts. There is a hexagon head, flat flange and incomplete thread. Bolt DIN 6921 is produced by the strength class 8.8 and 10.9
- ISO 8100, 8102, EN 1665.
- DIN 6921 Bolts are Hexagon Flange Bolts.
- The bolt DIN 6921 is made of acid-resistant, high-strength steel and goes through special galvanizing.
- The bolt has an interesting constructive shape: the hexagonal head smoothly passes into the flange.
- The bolt can be made with both full and limited threads all will depend on the length and diameter of the bonded material.
- The outer diameter of the thread of the bolt stud completely corresponds to the European standards.
- In addition to the built-in washer, which helps the bolt to self-center, you can use additional equipment (engraving washer).
- In addition to standard lock washers, you can use universal washers with a ribbed surface.
Nominal thread diameter d
|Pitch of thread, P||0.8||1||1.25||1.5||1.75||2||2|
|Head height K, max.||DIN 6921||5.8||6.6||8.1||9.2||11.5||12.8||14.4|
|Diameter of circumscribed circle e, not less than||DIN 6921||8.71||10.95||14.26||16.49||17.6||19.76||23.12|
|Turnkey size, S||DIN 6921||8||10||13||15||16||18||21|
|Thread length, b||L ≤ 125||16||18||22||26th||thirty||34||38|
|125 <L ≤ 200||-||-||28||32||36||40||44|
|Bolt length, l||Min.||10||12||16||20||25||thirty||35|