DIN 6797 Washer
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2 / A4.
- The DIN 6797 washer is used in machine, machine tool and other products with high dynamic loads. Washer 6797 is used as an additional fastener element, does not allow self-unscrewing. Form 6797 I-teeth are located on the inner side of the ring. Form 6797 V - has a concave shape with external teeth. Form 6797 A - flat form with external teeth.
- DIN 6798 (difference in the thickness of the tooth span)
- DIN 6797 Washer is a Tooth Lock Washer.
- Completely eliminates the possibility of spontaneous untwisting of the fastening connection during operation.
- Increased resistance to corrosion and aggressive environments.
- Washer DIN6797 made of stainless or galvanized steel.
- Increased strength to negative impacts and increased mechanical stress.
- Mounting can be carried out in a horizontal and vertical position.
- It facilitates the process of joining the structural elements of individual parts.
- Reusable application.
- Excellent technical and operational characteristics.
- The elastic washer DIN6797 is used in engineering, woodworking, in the assembly of structures, in everyday life.
- The fastening element can be used in conditions of high humidity.
- The connection, made with the use of a washer DIN6797, is advantageously distinguished by the increased reliability and durability.
- To carry out the fastening joint, no additional tools are required.
- Fasteners can be made with bolts, screws, screws.
|Thread diameter of the fastener||Puck parameters|
|Inside diameter, d||External diameter||Thickness|
|d2 (Form A, I)||d3 (Form V)||S1 (Form A, I)||S2 (Form V)|