DIN 607 Bolts
- Steel, Galvanized steel, Stainless steel A2, A4.
- Bolt DIN 607 has found its application in the production of furniture, construction for fastening wooden elements and metal structures. The presence under the semicircular head of the mustache provides a reliable fixation and does not allow self unscrewing and scrolling at the time of installation.
- GOST 7801.
- DIN 607 Bolts are Round Head Nip Bolts with Nuts.
- Bolt DIN 607 belongs to the category - furniture bolts.
- The bolt is made with a semicircular head and a small protrusion, incomplete metric thread from M8 to M16, length from 30 to 160 mm.
- A flat head screw and a projection is used to create a reliable and strong connection.
- The bolt is actively used in engineering and furniture infrastructure.
- The bolt is made of high-strength material, which after galvanizing is galvanized.
- Used for the production of luxury furniture.
- The principle of twisting this bolt is as follows: after drilling a hole, the bolt is immersed inward and fixed with a small protrusion on the bolt.
- On the reverse side, the bolt is fixed with a washer, groover and nut.
- The washers will allow the bolt to be removed without further difficulty.
|Nominal diameter d|
Pitch of thread, P
Height of threaded part, b
Diameter of the threaded part of the bolt, ds, no more than
Head height, k, not more than
Head diameter, dk, not more than
Length of a mustache, i, not less than
Width of a mustache, g, not more than